1) On low speed, using a paddle attachment, cream butter, sugar, salt until evenly blended.
2) Add in eggs just until absorbed, sift flour and cocoa powder and add to mixture until evenly blended.
3) Chill for 15 minutes then press into a lightly greased tart pan.
4) Prebake tart shell until hardened (7 mins) at 325 degrees F. Cool.
6oz heavy cream, 6oz milk
8oz Trinidad bitter sweet chocolate, 1 egg
8oz Trinidad white chocolate
4oz condensed milk
1) Combine cream and milk, bring to a simmer and remove from heat.
2) In a bowl, pour warm cream mixture onto chocolate and stir until melted and smooth.
3) Lightly beat the egg and gradually stir in chocolate mixture.
4) Pour chocolate into tart shell and bake it 375 degrees F until set (15 mins). Cool, slice and enjoy.